Spatializing Health: Geography, GI Science and Urban Health
This session will demonstrate how advances in the methods and techniques of developing and analyzing evidence are increasing understanding of the importance of place and health.
- David Vlahov, RN, PhD, FAAN, Dean & Professor, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco. Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Urban Health
- Martin Dijst, PhD, Professor of Urban Development and Spacial Mobility, Department of Human Geography and Planning, Faculty of Geosciences, Utrecht University
- Ana V. Diez Roux, MD, PhD, MPH, University Professor of Epidemiology and Dean of the Dornsife School of Public Health at Drexel University
- Daniel A. Griffith, PhD, Professor, School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences at University of Texas at Dallas
- Gérard Salem, PhD, Professor, University of Paris Ouest
- Mark W. Rosenberg, PhD, Professor, Canada Research Chair in Development Studies, Department of Geography and Planning, Queens University