Urban Health – Health Geography for Sustainable Urban Transitions
This session will explore different determinants of urban health that must be addressed if desired changes are to lead to sustainable and healthy urban development.
- Yonette F. Thomas, PhD, Population Health Scientist, Scientific Advisor on Urban Health, The New York Academy of Medicine. Senior Advisor, American Association of Geographers (AAG)
- Philippa Howden-Chapman, PhD, Professor, Department of Public Health, University of Otago, Wellington, New Zealand
- Yongguan (Y-G) Zhu, PhD, Professor of Environmental Biology, Director General of the Institute of Urban Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Clive Sabel, PhD, Professor in Quantitative Geography, School of Geographical Sciences, University of Bristol
- Blaise Nguendo-Yongsi, PhD, Professor, Health Geography IFORD, University of Yaounde II, Cameroon